MPADegree.org was originally created in 2008 and is now owned and operated by Class.ly. The site is one of the most comprehensive Websites around the world for both students and professionals who wish to earn their master’s degree in public administration.
- Liberty University - Master of Public Administration MPA
- Purdue University Global offers an online Master of Public Administration.
- Capella's online MPA uses a model that helps you apply what you learn in coursework in the real world. Develop skills to collaborate with diverse populations and manage people, technology, finances, and other resources that can improve community well-being. Plus, no GRE required.
- USC Price, ranked #3 in 2019 for public affairs by U.S. News and World Report, delivers an online Master of Public Administration program that can be completed in as few as 24 months.
SNHU offers an online MBA in Public Administration.
- American University brings DC to you with the online Master of Public Administration and Policy.
The goal of our new site is to arm you with all of the knowledge that you need about an exciting and rewarding career in public administration. Some of the comprehensive sections of this site include:
- Public administration careers
- Public administration master’s degree programs – on campus and online
- Scholarships, grants and internships
- Trends in public administration careers
- News, tips and more
With all of the information about public administration careers and education here, we believe that you will discover the wealth of knowledge that is essential for you to make smart choices about your career. We also think that you will discover that a career in public administration is wise, given the great range of career possibilities in the field, as well as the salary potential.
About a Master’s Degree in Public Administration
If you are considering a master’s degree in public administration, we find that the statistics show that you are making a solid career choice.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the employment outlook for social scientists and political scientists is solid for the next 10 years. We think that in particular, there will be an increasing need for public administrators at the state and local level, and also in health-related agencies.
The dedicated staff at MPADegree.org has assembled what we believe is the most comprehensive source of information for anyone who is interested in public administration or earning their MPA.
For instance, which MPA program you attend is a very important part of your career decision. That is why we took the time to assemble an exhaustive list of the best online MPA programs in the country.
Our Website offers many highly informative articles on your public administration career, such as the 17 most lucrative career fields, and the highest-paying career areas in public administration. And if you want to where you can take free classes in public administration, we have a great list for that as well.
We hope you find MPADegree.org to be extremely helpful in making your educational and career decisions in public administration.
We’re Here To Provide Information But Encourage You To Conduct Your Own Research
We believe everyone should be able to make educational decisions with confidence. It’s important to note that our site does not feature every university or educational option available on the market. We encourage you to perform your own independent research before making any education decisions.
This website is owned and operated by Wiley. Many of the education programs included are from our Wiley University Services partners and schools that compensate us as a paid advertiser. This may influence which educational offerings we write about and where and how they appear on a page. Our content is free and originates from many different education content writers; our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only.
To get in contact with us for updates or anything else, please email here: email@example.com.