About the MPA by The Suffolk University
The Suffolk University MPA Program is offered in the shadow of the Massachusetts State House on Bostons historic Beacon Hill, just minutes away from the regional hubs of commerce, finance, research, government, healthcare and the nonprofit sector. The MPAs mission is to develop and grow each students analytical, administrative, and leadership skills in preparation for a career at the highest levels of public service.
- Liberty University - Master of Public Administration MPA
- Purdue University Global offers an online Master of Public Administration.
- Capella's online MPA uses a model that helps you apply what you learn in coursework in the real world. Develop skills to collaborate with diverse populations and manage people, technology, finances, and other resources that can improve community well-being. Plus, no GRE required.
- USC Price, ranked #3 in 2019 for public affairs by U.S. News and World Report, delivers an online Master of Public Administration program that can be completed in as few as 24 months.
SNHU offers an online MBA in Public Administration.
- American University brings DC to you with the online Master of Public Administration and Policy.